Care Management & Care Coordination
We understand how overwhelming the health care system can feel, and we want to make accessing care easy for you. With Care Coordination, our coordinator will help you find the services you need to live your healthiest life.
Our Care Manager works with patients to help them manage their health and provides one on one diabetes education.
What do Care Coordinators and Care Managers do?
Care Coordinators and Care Managers help you create a care plan by reviewing your needs and health goals. They make sure that your doctors, specialists and providers are communicating with each other about your unique needs. Care Coordinators also help you navigate the healthcare system —from finding providers and scheduling appointments to arranging for additional needed services —to ensure you have what you need to follow your care plan.
Care Coordinators and Care Managers assist with things like:
- finding a doctor or specialist
- making sure doctors are talking to each other about your care
- helping you understand and remember confusing information
- scheduling appointments, tests and more
- getting transitional care after discharge from the hospital
- getting into mental health or substance user health programs
- linking with transportation resources
Care Coordinators can also help you access and enroll in other social services you may be eligible for.