Looking for a friendly, professional adult medicine provider that puts a team of experienced, compassionate caregivers in your corner?
We're committed to excellence in adult medicine. We are a full-service medical clinic that is staffed by a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, and medical professionals who all work together to help you get the care you need when you need it.
Our staff provide a number of preventive and primary health care services to patients including:
- Annual Physicals
- Chronic Disease and Acute Illness Management (hypertension, diabetes care, etc.)
- Routine Shots and Immunizations (scheduled vaccinations including flu shots, etc.)
- Medication/Prescription Management, Instruction and Education
- Pre-op Evaluation and Clearance
- Routine Lab Testing
- Sick Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Specialist Referrals
- Testing and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Integration with onsite Mental Health Counseling
Please note that same-day sick visits are also available for established Elmwood Health Center patients. To request a same-day appointment, you must call the office after 8:30am and during business hours on the day you would like to be seen.